♥ Ya ALlah, Engkaulah Tuhanku, Tiada Tuhan melainkan Engkau.. Engkau mencipta-kanku, aku hamba-Mu dan ikrar pada-Mu semampuku... Aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari kejahatan apa yang aku perbuat, aku mengakui terhadap nikmat-Mu terhadapku dan aku mengakui atas dosaku, maka ampunilah aku, kerana sesungguhnya tidak ada yang dapat mengampuni dosa selain Engkau..amin ya Robb...♥

.::.Syukran!.::.

.::.JeMpuT SinGGaH.::.

.::.Peringatan Bersama.::.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Song that is very touching....




OUR WORLD BY:ZAIN BIKHA
http://www.zainbikha.com/


Every morning on every news flash,

I hear the sorrow of the world


It seems like everybody?s lost and
scared

trying to make sense of it all


And as I travel to and fro, so many faces pass me by

I see lonely hearts living lonely lives just biding their time


And while we call ourselves civilised,

many people living empty lives


As they drone their way through day and night


Chorus:

I pray for our world, I pray for every child


I pray for our world to be filled with smiles


Like the colours of a rainbow and not just black and white

I pray for our world to be filled with light


I pray for all of us, to choose the path that`s right


To believe in Allah, every day of our lives


In the evening on the TV news, I see images of war


I see brother killing brother with no consequence at all


And while those who claim to be leaders, sell us tales of deceit


But Allah alone know in their hearts what they reveal and conceal


And while we call ourselves civilised, we go on killing human lives


Too caught up in our own web of lies


Chorus


Every mother, every father, every daughter,
every son

Don`t you see, that the answer lies only
with the One

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

.::.Jom Kuliah.::.

Merah: Surau An-Nur, Bandar Baru Bangi Koko : Masjid Jamek, Kajang Hijau: Surau Saujana Impian, Kajang